Why join the Dyer Center? Why Not...
- ✚ Learn the language and tools of innovation.
- ✚ Meet others with similar interests.
- ✚ Learn more about startups.
- ✚ Understand how entrepreneurs think.
- ✚ Turn ideas into reality.
- ✚ Work across disciplines.
The Dyer Center implements several student-focused activities aimed at promoting entrepreneurship, innovation and creativity.
These co-curricular programs offer students an outstanding opportunity to extend knowledge and skills out of the classroom, coupled with the rich liberal art education offered at Lafayette College.
Our students learn design thinking, financial analysis, product/idea prototyping, and the marketing skills necessary to take an idea from conception to development. Through courses, co-curricular programming, internships, mentoring, and competitions, DYER is designed to support and educate the next generation of innovators and entrepreneurs.